Class A or B CDL Truck Driver
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance
Help make a difference in your own community! It has always been Advanced Disposal's goal to attract and maintain a highly competent and fairly compensated workforce. That's because we recognize that the real strength behind our company is the individuals who make it up. We vow to maintain the proper balance in all that we do for our employees, customers, shareholders and the communities we serve.
In addition to careers that are meaningful to our team members and the world around us, we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, paid time off, and a company-matching program for those investing in a 401(k) plan.
We are currently hiring CDL commercial drivers in the Saint Paul, MN, area. Come join Advanced Disposal's growing team and get a future that will really pay off!
As a driver you will serve as the day-to-day representative of our company that customers know and respect. As a vital team member, you are responsible to collect and dump refuse materials from containers to (boxes) and transport to disposal area.
Your other responsibilities will include:
• Performing safety checks, pre-trip, and post-trip inspections to ensure safe operating condition.
• Refueling trucks and adding fluids as needed.
• Ensuring compliance with company policies, safety, and maintenance procedures.
• Completing any needed reports for defective equipment.
• Transporting loads to disposal sites.
• Driving trucks along pre-established pick-up locations.
• Operating hydraulic lifting devices to empty truck and attaching hooks to receptacles.
• Communicating with dispatchers concerning delays, unsafe routes, accidents, and equipment breakdowns.
• Keeping informed of weather conditions
Special Skills, Education or Licensure Required:
• Must possess a Class A OR B CDL.
• Must pass DOT physical and drug screen.
• Must meet Motor Vehicle Records standards set by company.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.